The Thriving in Motherhood Planner is a tool to help you recognize, encourage, and celebrate growth no matter what season of life you are in. In motherhood there is so much we don’t have control over. This planner is about being intentional within your sphere of influence so you can grow no matter your circumstances and lead your family confidently in line with your values and priorities. It is also a practical tool to help you tackle the many tasks and responsibilities that come with motherhood on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. To help you be your best self and remember you are a priority, there is space to plan in self-care and record and celebrate your successes. It includes:
- 303 single pages at 8.5×11″, to be printed double sided for 152 bound pages
- Black and white printing for all pages except the cover
- Creating your Vision for 2019 pages
- Self-care discovery and planning pages
- Goals and Habits Tracking for Daily/Weekly goals, Monthly/Quarterly goals, and Project Goals
- Quarterly Planning Pages
- 12 Month Calendar (Jan 2019 – December 2019)
- Monthly Review Pages and Project and Self care Planning
- Weekly Spreads (for Jan 2019-Dec 2019) include daily appointments and to-dos, weekly meal plans, and context based to-do lists for the week
- Weekly Think and Process Pages to capture all of the information and ideas that need a place
- Quarterly Review pages at the end of each quarter to review, clarify, and plan for the upcoming quarter and assess goals
- Looking ahead to 2020 Ideas and appointment pages
This year long planner was intentionally created as a digital download to keep costs low for you. I had mine printed and bound at a local printer which was significantly less expensive than FedEx Kinkos. You can also print it on your home printer, three hole punch and use a binder.
You can also buy a printed version of the Thriving in Motherhood Planner on Amazon. It is the same as the pdf, but it arrives printed and bound (trade book, not coil) to your door step instead of you printing it yourself.