Today I’m talking about our family values. How I came up with them and how we implement them in our household. These help my family catch the vision and the values that help us get to where we want to go.
Subscribe (and rate and review – thank you!): Google Play | iTunes | Stitcher
Key Points from this Episode:
- Core values are unifying and keep our families together heading in the same direction.
- Turn your values into a family cheer!
- We try to “catch” the kids living these values and talk about it at dinner together. What we look for, we see more often in our lives!
- Creating this unity and culture will give them a gift as they leave the home that they will know that they have a place they were part of something and belong no matter what.
- Craft the values together as a family, or decide ahead of time and present them to your kids.
From the Episode
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- Educating the Whole-Hearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson
- Our 24 Family Ways by Clay Clarkson
- Books by Richard and Linda Eyre
- The Three Pillars of Thriving – Episode 115
Thriving in Motherhood Podcast Community on Patreon
Patreon is the place where we can come together as mothers and intentionally cultivate growth together. Each month you can gain access to printable worksheets that go along with topics in the podcast to help us slow down and make lasting change – not just be inspired for a few days and then move on. These worksheets are what I’m personally working on and talking about with my closest friends – and I want YOU to join us!
Cultivate your growth intentionally with us through two worksheets a month, a online community, and a monthly group video call to share our “big wins” and things we are still working on.