Today I’m talking about what thriving is! What the definitions of it are, how it has evolved over time for me and what it can mean for you.
Key Points from this Episode:
- Thriving used to be this desperate wish that I hoped was possible for me during motherhood.
- Thriving is all about growing. Think about plants, if they are growing and doing well, we often call it thriving.
- When things are going well, if you are thriving, you are preparing for future challenges. (Ex: building routines, making freezer meals)
- Life is not split up into either you are thriving because things are going well or you’re surviving and miserable because things aren’t going well.
- Having a solid base of the 3 pillars (See Episode 115) gives you the space to live your personal mission in this life.
- Distraction and overwhelm can come easily without the base of the pillars.
- The goal is to take the fear out of that time when you are not thriving.
- Remember to have friends in motherhood! (See Episode 97 and Episode 98)
From the Episode
Thriving in Motherhood Podcast Community on Patreon
Patreon is the place where we can come together as mothers and intentionally cultivate growth together. Each month you can gain access to printable worksheets that go along with topics in the podcast to help us slow down and make lasting change – not just be inspired for a few days and then move on. These worksheets are what I’m personally working on and talking about with my closest friends – and I want YOU to join us!
Cultivate your growth intentionally with us through two worksheets a month, a online community, and a monthly group video call to share our “big wins” and things we are still working on.