In this weeks episode I’m sharing a tool that is strengthening my soul pillar. I was inspired by the movie The War Room and being more aware of my prayers. I got the book, Battle Plan for Prayer, started experimenting with keeping a prayer journal, and writing down answers as they come. The questions I am answering from the book are:
- What are my top 3 biggest needs right now?
- What are the 3 things I am most stressed about right now?
- What is an issue in my life that would take a miracle to resolve?
- What is something that is good and honorable, that if God provided it, would greatly benefit you, your family, and others?
- What is something you believe God is leading you to do, but need his help, clarity, and direction on it?
I have been amazed at how quickly God is moving things forward in my life when I intentionally keep a journal this way, and just how involved he is in the day to day.
Resources mentioned in this Episode:
Battle Plan For Prayer: https://amzn.to/3tevdHl
Thriving in Motherhood Podcast Community on Patreon
Patreon is the place where we can come together as mothers and intentionally cultivate growth together. Each month you can gain access to printable worksheets that go along with topics in the podcast to help us slow down and make lasting change – not just be inspired for a few days and then move on. These worksheets are what I’m personally working on and talking about with my closest friends – and I want YOU to join us!
Cultivate your growth intentionally with us through two worksheets a month, a online community, and a monthly group video call to share our “big wins” and things we are still working on.