Today I’m talking about the power of actually writing down your morning and evening routines. Finally doing this one little thing has been hugely transformative for my life. Also, I’m sharing big announcements about the Thriving in Motherhood 2021 Planner and the Create a Life You Love founding members beta program experience.
Key Points from this Episode:
- Having the morning routine and evening routine written down help move us along when our brains are not working as effectively as they can be.
- Be an advocate for yourself (see Episode 115) and figure out what will prepare you to renew yourself.
- Having the list helps me have a rejuvenating evening rather than mindlessly consume.
- Write it down! Write down what you want to do before the kids wake up, what you want to do before lunch, what you want done before kids go to bed, and what you want to do before you go to bed that will restore you.
- Estimated Time Frame:
- End of September 2021 Planner pre-purchase for coil binding option.
- Sign up to be in the know about the Beta Creating a Life You Love Course
From the Episode
Thriving in Motherhood Podcast Community on Patreon
Patreon is the place where we can come together as mothers and intentionally cultivate growth together. Each month you can gain access to printable worksheets that go along with topics in the podcast to help us slow down and make lasting change – not just be inspired for a few days and then move on. These worksheets are what I’m personally working on and talking about with my closest friends – and I want YOU to join us!
Cultivate your growth intentionally with us through two worksheets a month, a online community, and a monthly group video call to share our “big wins” and things we are still working on.