We reached 100 episodes… TEN episodes ago! Today is all about celebrating what we’ve done and news about what is coming next to the Thriving in Motherhood Podcast!
Key Points from this Episode:
- My word for the year is Connection and I want to help our community connect more.
- Tag @thrivinginmotherhood.podcast on Instagram and join the Facebook Group while you share your wins in your life!
- The Thriving in Motherhood Website has had a face-lift with the purpose to serve you better!
- Find out where you are on the Surviving to Thriving pathway and get the new resource that applies to where you are!
- Learn to work within your limitations and THRIVE!
- Join the wait list for the course.
From the Episode
Thriving in Motherhood Podcast Community on Patreon
Patreon is the place where we can come together as mothers and intentionally cultivate growth together. Each month you can gain access to printable worksheets that go along with topics in the podcast to help us slow down and make lasting change – not just be inspired for a few days and then move on. These worksheets are what I’m personally working on and talking about with my closest friends – and I want YOU to join us!
Cultivate your growth intentionally with us through two worksheets a month, a online community, and a monthly group video call to share our “big wins” and things we are still working on.